【Terms of Service】
Welcome to the service of Life Guide Network!
Life Guide Network is a non-profit personal website for sharing life's successful experiences.
Users need to register an account when using the services of Lifeguide.com. Considering the importance of the network services provided by Lifeguide.com, users should agree to:
(1) Provide detailed and accurate personal information.
(2) Any changes in personal information must be updated in a timely manner.
Respecting the privacy of users is a basic policy of LifeGuide.com. LifeGuide.com will use a variety of security technologies and procedures to establish a sound management system to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Lifeguide.com will not disclose, disclose its registration information and non-public content stored in Lifeguide.com without the authorization of legal users, unless Lifeguide.com believes that the disclosure of such information is necessary:
(1) Relevant laws, regulations and procedures require;
(2) Maintain the trademark ownership of Life Guide Network;
(3) In the emergency situation, make every effort to maintain the privacy and safety of users and the public;
(4) Meet other relevant requirements.
[Ownership of Web Services Content]
Life Guide Network is a public welfare website. Articles on the website are published by users. Life Guide Network does not own any of the articles. Life Guide Network does not modify or edit user articles. Users of Lifeguide.com must not infringe on intellectual property rights and other legal rights, including the copyrights of others. If the articles published by users are copied, modified, adapted, translated, compiled, etc., in whole or in part, without permission of the copyright owner, the copyright of others may be infringed.
The entire responsibility for the authenticity of the content posted by the user shall be borne by the user. In the event of a dispute over the rights of an article published by a user or infringement of the legitimate rights and interests of any third party, the user's responsibility shall be borne by the user. Therefore, the user shall be responsible for the full compensation for the losses caused to Life Guide Network or any third party;
If the content posted by users of LifeGuide.com violates the legal rights of third parties, the third party disputes with LifeGuide.com, LifeGuide.com has the right to delete the relevant content. After the relevant legal issues between the objector and the article publisher have been resolved, based on this, an application is made to the Life Guide Network, which can restore the deleted content.
When the right holder discovers that the content displayed by Life Guide Network infringes its legal rights, the right holder should send a notice of rights to Life Guide Network in advance. Life Guide Website will take reasonable measures such as removing relevant content in accordance with Chinese laws and regulations and regulatory documents . Please follow us at http://sparechain.com/wenzhang/fuwu.html to contact us.
[Storage and restrictions on information]
Lifeguide.com is not responsible for the failure to delete or store information posted by users. LifeGuide.com has the right to determine whether the user's behavior complies with the LifeGuide.com service agreement. If the user violates the provisions of the service agreement, LifeGuide.com has the right to interrupt its provision of network services. Lifeguide.com reserves the right to retain or delete any information posted by members.
[User Behavior Management]
(1) The user's right to use the services of LifeGuide.com is personal. The user can only be a single individual and not a commercial organization of a company or entity. Users are not allowed to publish any form of advertisements on the Life Guide website, or for commercial purposes such as sales.
(2) Users are solely responsible for publishing content. The user's use of the service is in accordance with all local, national and international legal standards applicable to the service. If a user distributes and disseminates reactionary, pornographic, or other information that violates national laws on the Life Guide website, the system records of the Life Guide website may serve as evidence that the user violated the law. The user promises that the information posted on the website of LifeGuide.net shall not violate the "Administrative Measures for the Security Protection of Computer Information Network International Networking", the "Administrative Measures for Internet Information Services", the "Administrative Regulations for Internet Electronic Bulletin Services", and "Decisions for Maintaining Internet Security" , "Internet News Information Service Management Regulations" and other relevant laws and regulations, shall not be produced, copied, published, and disseminated on the website of Life Guide Network or using the services of Life Guide Website:
a. Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
b. Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
c. Damage to national honor and interests;
d. Incite ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermine national unity;
e. Those who undermine the country's religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
f. Spreading rumors, disturbing social order and destabilizing society;
g. Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, homicide, terror or instigating crime;
h. Insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights and interests of others;
i. Containing other contents prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
(3) When publishing information on the website of LifeGuide.com or using the services of LifeGuide.com, it must also comply with the laws and regulations of other relevant countries and regions and the relevant provisions of international law.
(4) Do not use the services of Life Guide Network to engage in the following activities:
a. Entering a computer information network or using computer information network resources without permission;
b. Delete, modify or add computer information network functions without permission;
c. Delete, modify or add data and applications stored, processed or transmitted into the computer information network without permission;
d. Intentionally making and spreading destructive programs such as computer viruses;
e. Other acts that endanger computer information network security.
(5) If you violate this agreement and cause damage to any third party, you shall be solely responsible; if Life Guide Network suffers losses as a result, you shall also pay compensation.
(6) Any user who finds that the content of LifeGuide.com is suspected of insulting or slandering others, infringes on the legal rights and interests of others, or violates the LifeGuide.com agreement, has the right to contact LifeGuide.com to make a complaint.
LifeGuide.com solemnly reminds users that if any one or more of the following situations occur, they will bear the consequences of being closed in whole or in part, their account suspended, or deleted. In serious cases, they will also bear corresponding legal responsibilities.
(1) Use indecent or inappropriate IDs and nicknames;
(2) Repeatedly involved infringing on the copyright and reputation rights of others;
(3) Posting illegal or infringing speech containing obscenities, pornography, personal attacks, and anti-government speech;
(4) engaging in illegal business activities;
(5) imitate the ID of the manager or other person's ID of Life Guide Network to impersonate or destroy the image of the manager;
(6) Other circumstances that Life Guide Network considers inappropriate.
[Denial of Guarantee]
The user's personal use of network services bears risks. LifeGuide.com does not make any kind of guarantee, whether explicit or implicit. LifeGuide.com does not guarantee that the service will meet the user's requirements, nor does it guarantee that the service will not be interrupted, and it does not guarantee the timeliness, security and error of the service.
The user agrees to protect and safeguard the interests of all members of the Life Guide Network, and is responsible for paying the lawyer's fees caused by the user's use beyond the service scope, and the compensation for damages for breach of service agreement.
The user or Life Guide Network may interrupt one or more network services at any time according to the actual situation. LifeGuide.com does not need to be responsible to any individual or third party and can interrupt the service at any time. Users have objections to the subsequent amendment of the agreement, or are dissatisfied with the service of Lifeguide.com, they can exercise the following rights:
(1) Stop using the life guide network service;
(2) Notify Life Guide Network to stop serving the user.
After the end of the user service, the user's right to use the network service is suspended immediately. Since then, users have no rights, and LifeGuide.com has no obligation to transmit any unprocessed information or unfinished services to users or third parties.
[Limited Liability and Disclaimer]
(1) LifeGuide.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special and subsequent damages. These damages may come from: improper use of network services, purchase of goods online or similar services, and transactions on the Internet. Illegal use of network services or changes in information transmitted by users. All of these behaviors may cause the image of Life Guide Network to be damaged, so Life Guide Network raises the possibility of such damage in advance.
(2) If Life Guide Network needs to suspend service due to system maintenance or upgrade, etc., it will be announced in advance. If the service is suspended due to hardware failure or other force majeure, all inconveniences and losses caused during the service suspension period will not be held responsible. Lifeguide.com does not take any responsibility for the loss of information or storage failure or other results due to the adjustment of Lifeguide.com.
At the same time, Life Guide Network is not responsible for service interruption or obstruction caused by:
a. Damaged by computer viruses, Trojan horses or other malicious programs or hackers;
b. The computer software, system, hardware and communication lines of the user or life guide network are faulty;
c. Improper user operation;
d. The user uses the service in a manner not authorized by Life Guide Network;
e. Other situations that cannot be controlled or reasonably foreseen by Life Guide.
(3) The information obtained by the user from the Life Guide website, without prior permission, the user may not use it for profit, or provide it to third parties for use (except those that meet the "fair use" conditions prescribed by law). Otherwise, all legal consequences shall be borne by the user or a third party, and have nothing to do with Lifeguide.com.
(1) You understand and agree that in the process of using the service, you may encounter risk factors such as force majeure, which will cause the service to be interrupted. Force majeure refers to objective events that are unforeseeable, insurmountable, unavoidable and have a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemics and storms, and social events such as wars, unrest, government actions, etc. . In such cases, Lifeguide.com does not assume any responsibility;
(2) You understand and agree that in the process of using this service, you may encounter risks brought by network information or other user behaviors. Life Guide Network is not responsible for the authenticity, applicability and legality of any information, and Not responsible for damages caused to you by infringement. These risks include, but are not limited to:
a. Anonymous or impostorous information containing threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal content;
b. As a result of using the services under this agreement, you have suffered misleading, deceptive, or any other psychological or physical harm and financial loss caused or possibly caused by others;
c. Other risks caused by network information or user behavior.
(3) You understand and agree that this service is not designed for some specific purposes, including but not limited to nuclear facilities, military uses, medical facilities, transportation and other important areas. If the above operations fail due to software or services, the personal injury, property damage, environmental damage, etc. will not be held legally responsible.
(4) Lifeguide.com obtains the right to deal with illegal and illegal content in accordance with this agreement. This right does not constitute an obligation or commitment of Lifeguide.com.cn cannot guarantee the timely discovery of illegal acts or corresponding treatment.
[Amendment of Service Agreement and Service Amendment]
LifeGuide.com has the right to modify the service agreement when necessary. Once the LifeGuide.com service agreement is changed, it will be prompted to modify the content on the relevant page. If you do not agree with the changed content, the user can actively cancel the network service obtained. If the user continues to enjoy the network service, it is deemed to accept the change of the service agreement.
Lifeguide.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue services at any time without the need to know the user individually. Lifeguide.com exercises the right to modify or discontinue free services and is not responsible to users or third parties.
The use of any robots, spiders, other automated equipment, or manual procedures to monitor or copy the website of Life Guide Network or any of its contents without the prior permission of Life Guide Website is prohibited. Otherwise, LifeGuide.com has the right to pursue legal responsibility according to law.